Is it Time to have the talk?
Is your family aware of your funeral choice? The following are the most common questions families struggle with when planning a loved one’s final wishes:
- Traditional funeral service, cremation, or celebration of life?
- Open casket?
- Choice of clothing?
- Choice of cemetery?
- Ashes to be scattered, buried, or kept in an urn?
- Music, minister, scripture, and personal stories?
- Choice of memorials? Flowers? Charitable donations?
- Information or facts in an obituary?
- Military honors?
Make it easier for your family by filling out this form and we will keep it on file for you here.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, please call us at 828-358-0194 or submit a contact request using the form below.